We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who wants to make positive changes for families right now.
Title: Programs Manager
- Minimum education level of Bachelor’s degree in education, social work, communications, government or related experience
- Strong management and grant writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with all socioeconomic groups
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish
- Able to provide own transportation to various locations
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Available for evenings and weekends
- Full time position. Salary commensurate with education and experience, ranging from $35,000 to $46,000 per year.
- Children’s Reading Alliance Board of Directors
- Manages materials and employees to provide First Teacher/Primer Maestro classes in locations throughout Dona Ana County. Manages grants and works with the Children’s Reading Alliance Board to develop, coordinate volunteers, and implement marketing, public relations, fundraising strategies, as well as other duties assigned.
Key Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Leads First Teacher/Primer Maestro program throughout Dona Ana County
- Prepares and monitors grants, writes pertinent reports and meets established deadlines
- Builds relationships with Dona Ana County early childhood agencies, school districts and community programs that serve families and caregivers with preschool age children.
Please mail your cover letter, resume, and a list of five (5) references to:
Children’s Reading Alliance
Attn: Rorie Measure
3880 Foothills Road, Suite A
Las Cruces, NM 88011